Skip to content
Lets Get Your Car
Ready For Shipment!
vehicle must be clean for the inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the
ability to perform a quality inspection.(* With the exception of
vehicles coming from any auction)
- We recommend the gas tank to be at 1/4 of fuel, but no more than 1/2 tank of fuel.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disable or turned off.
- Please remove all exterior spare tire covers or car cover as well.
- One set of keys for the vehicle must be provided.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- You or the designated party must be present for the inspection at the time of pick up & delivery.
- You or the designated party must sign the bill of lading report at both ends.
- You or the designated party are responsible for reviewing the vehicle’s condition. This must be done before the driver leaves the destination.
- Vehicle condition exceptions must be noted on the bill of lading. Both driver client need to sign.